Friday, July 25, 2008

And the Winner Is......

....commenter #12! Who? Well, I was lazy. I just wrote down the number of each commenter in the order that they commented (#1 the first commenter, etc.) and drew the numbers from a metal bowl (how unglamorous!)...and the winner is Jess! Congratulations, Jess. I have sent you an e-mail for your address and will get the brooch off to you soon. Thank you very much again--all of you--for your sweet, kind comments and for voting and for signing up. The votes help me know what to focus on when I create, and each comment and why some of you voted a particular way are valuable to me. And, oh, by the way...check out Jess's blog http://aqtforever.blogspot.com. It is full of fun, creative bits that I'm sure will be enjoyed by all.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Oh thank you so much! I'm so excited. That was very kind of you to link my blog! I better stop being a bum and get some more posts up on there!