Saturday, August 9, 2008

New Business Card

There is nothing worse than a boring business card. At the basic level a business card should say who you are, what you do, and how to get a hold of you. Well, for the sake of beauty and class, I decided to write my card so that one may know what I use to create (glass beads), and what the end products must be (mostly floral themed things), and what to do with the products (the products embellish somehow). Also, I hope that people's interests are stirred enough to investigate further. If they do this, they will know how to find me (e-mail address on web site). Also, I have a scalloped circular sticker on the back that has the same decoration which has my blog address. I don't believe this card is boring and hope all who see it like it and are interested enough to look further at my "treasures." What do you think?

1 comment:

Dianne Long said...

Hi Michelle! I love your business card! It's very eye-catching and nothing about it is boring! Great idea. I came over to see your blog after reading your intro on makeminepink.com. Welcome to MMP and I love you work and your card!