Friday, January 23, 2009

Springtime Beads


I was at a bead shop yesterday. I needed some more beading thread and a few colors for a fun new brooch I'm working on. On this large wall covered in little tubes of beads, THESE spoke to me. My eye caught them, and I had to get them. Perhaps their minty, spring-green color reminded me that, yes, this winter WILL actually end one of these days. Whatever the case, I have them and can't wait to use them. (Psssst! Shhhhh...I also thought of a brooch with a cupcake with mint green cupcake frosting, so stay tuned!)

5 comments:

Cottage Rose said...

Hey Michele; I just love the color of the beads, the look very tiny. And the little container they are in is so so pretty. Can't wait to see how it all come together....

Have a great weekend.
Hugs;
Alaura

Maisy said...

I Love your blog. So very seeet!!

the wild raspberry said...

i would love to stick my hand into that bowl of beads. very enticing.

JillzWhimzy said...

Hi there I've just nominated you for a blog award!
http://jillzwhimzy1.blogspot.com/

Jan Thomason said...

That is such a beautiful, soft color of green - i love it!
and, i, too, love those little tubes of seed beads....just the colors!
and, the sweet wee cup that you have them in is gorgeous!

xoxo, jan