Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Very Vintage Swap Gifts


My new dear friend, Alaura at http://cottagerose50.blogspot.com, was my swap partner for Heidi's (http://foxglovesfabricandfolly.blogspot.com) Very Vintage Swap. I received her box yesterday. Each thing was wrapped and tied with pretty ribbons and nestled in colorful shred. Here is a picture. Alaura stitched the pretty framed heart. Of course, I can't have enough pretty teacups. There were many lovelies including a hankey, dishes, a yummy soap--well, see them all in the picture above. In keeping with the theme of the swap, Alaura even included an antique Valentine. Thank you, Alaura, for all the pretties!

3 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

What a wonderful package!
I didn't sign up for this one but it looks like you had a great partner!
I love the stitched heart!
Very pretty!
Lindsey

Cottage Rose said...

Hey Michele; You are so very welcome. I hope you enjoy them all.
Stop by when you can I have an award for you dear friend...

Hugs;
Alaura

Cottage Rose said...

Hey Michele; It is me again, just wanted to let you know I did my Valentin Post this evening.
If you get some time please stop by and take a look......

Hugs;
Alaura