Thursday, June 11, 2009

Audrey Hepburn Bracelet

My niece, Christi, graduates from high school this week (with high honors, by the way...congratulations, Christi), and she is a BIG fan of Audrey Hepburn. While I'm not that big of a fan of hers, Audrey was certainly beautiful and glamorous. I decided to make a present for Christi of a bracelet featuring black and white images of Audrey--famous, glamorous, and interesting ones--with some 50's glamor Swarovski crystal and glass bead pearl dangles. It is now done (just in time for Christi's party), and I hope she likes it!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh, she'll LOVE it! I do! I'm a huge Audrey fan!

Miniature Patisserie Chef said...

Hi Michele,

Thanks for visiting me! Wow, the Audrey Hepburn bracelet is so special, I'm sure your neice will like it!!

Pei Li

American Homemaker said...

My younger sister LOVES Audrey too. That bracelet is totally something she'd love :)