Friday, August 28, 2009

Adding Some New Vintage Image Pins


Autumn is one of my favorite times of year, and Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday (with July 4th coming in a close second). Thanksgiving is DEFINITELY underrated! I suppose, just who wants to thank God for anything any more let alone have a whole day set aside to thank Him for His blessings. Can't do that! Thanksgiving unfortunately is just the kickoff to Christmas...in fact, September is the kickoff to Christmas with very little thought given to Thanksgiving. Okay...I won't get started on all of that in this post (but I just might elaborate more in another post *wink*). Autumn is also full of cool, crisp days; golden hues; crunchy leaves; orange pumpkins; squirrels gathering for the winter; wonderful smells...ah, I do like the fall, and it is coming up quickly. These two pins are my latest in my vintage image line. The turkey one I have put on Lollishops, and the other will go on either Lollishops or Etsy soon. They are highlighted with 18k gold pen and some glitter.

7 comments:

Stayathomemommy said...

Those are real cute!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

I especially love the turkey. What fabulous colors!!!

Cottage Rose said...

Hi Michele;; OH your fall pins are just gorgeous... Fall is my favorite time of year,,, and I so so agree with you about Thanksgiving,,, I get so mad that they only have one little isle to it and a whole store to the other ones... so not fair... Ok I will stop now...lol have a great weekend.

Hugs
Alaura

Laurie said...

Very pretty! The world is sorely lacking in Thanksgiving jewelry -- I think that every year!

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

thank you for your comment. LOVE your pins! They are just my style!

BALLET NEWS said...

Hi, just had to stop by to leave you a comment and say what a wonderful blog you have here. So much to read about - fabulously creative & interesting posts and what's more you have fantastic pictures too. Thank you for sharing them all and best wishes - enjoy the rest of the weekend....

Pauline said...

Hello. What a beautiful blog. I will be a regular visitor, if that ok with you :o)
God bless you.