Sunday, April 18, 2010

May Petite Basket Swap

Tracy has received her little petite basket full of goodies, so it is now safe to post a few pictures of what she got now on here (didn't want to spoil her surprise!). My swap partner was Tracy of Cotton Pickin Cute. It was especially fun because I love little things, and I liked the idea that this swap had an old, Victorian flavor to it. It was fun gathering things for Tracy and couldn't wait to get it out to her. I made her a little charm of the palest of pink flower beads and filled a tea strainer with old buttons. They yellow vintage ring holder I found at an estate sale. The little ribbon that is supposed to hold the ring was ripped, but the little leathery "envelope" was adorable and perfect to put the charm in. Of course, a hankie liked the basket--making one last treasure for her. The sparkly acorn was an estate sale find too, and I thought she'd enjoy some bling. Oh, and the little glass salt shaker I filled with glitter so that she could add her own sparkle to a future creation of hers. This was a very fun swap--hosted by Jenny at Fated Follies. There is also a Flicker group showing the goodies that all the swap partners gave if you'd like to view the other little treasures that were exchanged. Thank you, Jenny, for hosting this! It was fun.

2 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

What an adorably wonderful little basket of goodies. Your swap partner was very lucky indeed! xxoo

Duchess of Tea said...

Lucky girl to receive so much love in the mail. Wishing you a week filled with blessings my friend.

Love & Hugs
Duchess