Sunday, April 25, 2010

May Petite Basket Swap....Addendum...

...as an addendum to my earlier post about the May Petite Basket Swap I participated in hosted by Jenny of Fated Follies...I received my petite May Day basket this past week from Tracy of Cotton Pickin' Cute. (I certainly would encourage you to visit Tracy's blog for some fun and interesting posts!) First of all, it smelled great when I opened the box--Tracy had included a little bundle of potpourri which I thought was a great idea. The basket was wrapped in a tea rose colored tulle and tied with a pretty green ribbon.
The basket itself was a doily that had been stiffened. It is in beautiful shades of green, ivory, and pink.
The basket was filled with all sorts of pretties.
I enjoyed the vintage goodies especially--the pretty buttons on the button card, a little creamer, and other fabric and paper trims.
Tracy even included an old letter--I thought that was very nice and appropriate for a May Day Basket.
She also gave me a sweet little bunny salt shaker...and I love the rose tag. It was indeed a fabulous basket filled with fun vintage treasures. Thank you so much, Tracy!

2 comments:

Melissa/Piney Rose said...

Oh how pretty! That WAS a fun swap.

decorator to the stars said...

GREAT BLOG! STOP BY & SAY HI GIO