Monday, October 25, 2010

I've Joined a Swap

Vikki of GiddyStuff has hosted an "Autumn Leaf Craft Swap". I tried to participate in another swap this fall--it sounded like great fun as well--but the hostess, though she received my information failed to include me and didn't after I told her she forgot me! Oh, well. I was so disappointed! So, I was on the look for another one to participate in, and thanks to Swapdex, I found Vikki's. I received my swap partner this past weekend--Victoria of Things I Learn From Bear. I really liked Vikki's theme--we have to send 1) a handmade item inspired by autumn leaves; 2) something in an autumnal color from my stash of stuff; and 3) a sweet treat. How fun! I like that it wasn't a Halloween swap but purely fall leaf color themed. I'll post about what I make and send, so stay tuned!

No comments: