Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Pansies

The sun was hitting the planter just right this morning to illuminate my pansies.  I just love pansies!  Their pretty, sweet faces always turn upward to give a smile.  They have such an interesting and subtle variance of colors and shading.  All of mine are finally potted and placed around the house outside--some I purchased and most as a Mother's Day gift from the kids. This particular pot full is underneath the hummingbird feeder on our deck to encourage the hummers to linger.  I have yet to get pictures of my roses...but that will come in time. 

7 comments:

ThreeOldKeys said...

oh this is a pretty picture. is there ever a time when pansies don't "hit the spot"?

Dreaming of Vintage said...

I love pansies too! Yours are so pretty!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Beautiful colors! My pansies have been very happy this year, too!

Lynn said...

Perfect pansies! I like them too. This is my first visit to your blog. Hello there

Lynn said...

Lovely pansies!

Anonymous said...

pansies are one of my favorite flowers they are always so bright.
pam

deb said...

Pansies are always so bright and happy!
*hugs*deb