Friday, September 21, 2012

Wee Black Purse Necklace

Well, this little project is finally done!

It took me a while to finish, and, yes, I needed to pray a couple of times for extra help as there were some frustrating areas...but it is done and has been listed in my Etsy shop.

I embroidered some pink roses and buds on black felt (as well as some black beads for "fringe") and sewed it into a purse shape.

Tucked inside the purse is a little love note.  The purse is actually a pendant, and I thought it looked best on a gunmetal chain.  Enjoy...and happy weekend!

6 comments:

sjmcdowell said...

Hi Dear Michele,

It's been a long time sinceI have come to visit you here.
I am not blogging as much as I am on FB now.
I just posted on my blog a few minutes ago. I had not posted since the begining of September.
I have been going for Physical therapy since June and still going.

Anyway I thought I would visit some of my favorite bloggers, and stopped by to see you! Yay!

I LOVE your new little purse necklace with all the beautiful ribbon flowers you have made to decorate it!!! It caught my eye instantly!! Just beautiful!!

Wishing you Happiness and Love,

Susan
xxoo

romance-of-roses said...

So pretty and yes I can see it was quite a job. Nice eye candy. Hugs, Lu

Terri said...

Hello Michele,
You have a lovely blog! Your little black purse is totally sweet! And the little note inside is adorable!
Hugs,
Terri

Eggs In My Pocket said...

So adorable!

PlainJane said...

Very pretty Michele. You do such lovely work!

Chenille Cottage said...

Hi Michele,
This is as cute as a button!
Blessings,
Carolynn
I am your newest follower. :)