Saturday, March 30, 2013

Glow In The Dark Thread

A friend told me about glow-in-the-dark thread, so of course I had to find some and play with it.  I found some on E-bay and had fun designing these ornaments for a nursery.

 

I have many ideas to use the thread for, of course, but I thought I'd give these a try first.  These ornaments actually took a lot of work--the little banner taking me awhile--but I was pleased with their outcome. 

When the lights go out in baby's room, the thread on these glow. 

What do you think?  I have other projects that I'm finishing up right now (posts later on on these!) but am eager to work more with this thread.  These ornaments are in my Etsy shop. 

2 comments:

MONSIEUR LE CHAT ET MOI said...

So wonderful thread ! I never imagined it would exists. so lovely moon and stars.
xoxo from Paris

tea cups said...

That GITD thread is amazing! What a great idea.