Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Pretty Button Cards and New Felt Pin

Mom and I went to a large antique mall this past weekend down around the southern boarder of the state.  It was our annual trek down there for a "girl's day".  It was loads of fun...and relaxing too.  I found some pretty button cards.
 
The card itself is pretty on this one not to mention the buttons.  I'm pretty sure the buttons are glass, but sometimes it is so hard to tell.
 
This little girl one is sweet along with the simple pink buttons.
 
This one is gorgeous.  Don't you just love that wedding dress?? 
 
Also, I completed another felt pin.  This is a depiction of a vintage Mason or Ball jar with fireflies in it.  Can you tell summer was on my mind while making this?  The ends and flight paths of the fireflies are in glow in the dark thread for extra fun.  I'll be listing this in my Etsy shop soon. 

No comments: