Monday, November 10, 2014

Finishing Some Projects

I have finally finished these...just today.  They can be ornaments or even look nice just sitting there.

They are such fun to make...especially getting all of that glitter everywhere....and believe me...it is everywhere.

I found the little deer and bunny at an antique mall and knew they just needed to be in a little wintry scene of some sort.  These aren't just for Christmas, of course, and can be placed on a door knob or on the corner of a cabinet all winter long.

These have been listed in my Etsy shop.  I have some other dioramas in the works, but they are not very close to being done yet.

2 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Very sweet! Cute little animals that you used. I'm also making a couple as gifts and working on cards/tags.
Happy crafting.
warmly,
deb

Stephanie said...

Oh how adorable! I happened to come across your blog while visiting a friend's blog and am so happy to "meet" you :) Your creations are full of charm.

Happy weekend to you! Hugs and blessings!